Groot Parys is an iconic and well-known landmark in the Cape Winelands. The farm’s story begins when the French Huguenot Jean le Roux arrived in the Cape in 1688 and settled in 1692 on this piece of land in Paarl. Shortly afterwards, in 1699 Willem Adriaan van der Stel signed the deed that granted Jean le Roux the rights to this farm. Since then, the Huguenot legacy has lived on and today, Groot Parys has created a secured lifestyle estate that is passionate about its traditions, surroundings and sustainability.
What makes Groot Parys such a unique and ideal choice as a safe lifestyle destination for 50-plussers? Apart from the fact that the lifestyle estate is situated on a historical Boland wine farm, there are several other drawcards the development and surroundings offer to its residents and investors:
- It is close to all necessary services and top-class destinations.
- Homes have north facing living areas.
- The modern farmhouse architectural style incorporates energy-efficient and eco-friendly elements.
- Annenberg Property Group is the developing partner, that gives prospective buyers peace of mind.
- It provides you with the opportunity to be part of a rural renaissance area that offers better value than similar top-class destinations.